Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Permissioned Source Re: PCGen 4.3.3 is available

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2003
      >Possibly. Or, it could be a test of how data sets are going to be
      >distributed in the future. The free sets will all have a single
      >letter missing from every file, while for only a few $$ you can have
      >a nice data set with all the letters...
      >
      >(Darn right I'm being serious here. This is no less a valid theory
      >than what I've seen posted around the net about the whole "CMP/PCGen
      >Conspiracy". Besides, last night's release gives us proof! Jeeez.)
      >
      >;)

      WHOA everyone.....

      So I made a TYPO. Mea Cupla. Mea Cupla. Sheesh. My sincerest appologies to the publisher in question. And all those that now are putting up with yet ANOTHER Conspiracy theory.

      I'm at work, so I can't do anything but web-mail. I'll get it fixed tonight.

      I said any mistakes were mine alone. Out of all the changes I was doing, if that is the only one, I'll be a very happy camper. :p At least this one was found faster than my 'batlefieldpress' typo.