I want to help

  • rheldar <rheldar@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 26, 2003
      Well, I have no experience, but I would like to learn and contribute
      in some way. -Robert
      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 2, 2014

        Did you get my response and James' response to you off-list?

        -Andrew

        On 12/30/2013 7:28 AM, marroon69@... wrote:
        Love the tool and have been using it for a few months now. I would like to offer to help, I am a java programmer by trade since 1996 so that would make the most sense. Let me know what I can do