RE: [pcgen] Re: PCgen 2.0 will not run

  • Damian
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 18, 2001
      some archiving programs hijack the .jar extention.  you prolly have to go in and reassociate it.  quick and dirty way:
      Hold down shift and right click on pcgen.jar.
      select "Open With"
      check the "always open with" box at the bottom.
      Click on "other"
      Browse to the Javaw.exe and select it.

      javaw.exe should be in C:\Program Files\JavaSoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\

      then click ok.

      v     Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult,

      Erin