Re: [pcgen] Re: First impressions

  • House Gryphon
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 18, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Kurt Wimmer" <kwimmer@...>
      > > When a weapon must be used two handed (ie L size) then the virtual
      attack is
      > Not if you are a large sized creature; ie: Minotaur.
      > So it has to incorporate your racial size as well as weapon size.

      Yes, I was referring to examples for a normal (ie M) size (eg Human).

      The Light/OneHand/TwoHand/Unusable status of a weapon is based on the
      relative size of the weapon size and creature size.

      Interesting note - a M sized dual weapon, eg Gnomish Pick Hammer, is a
      OneHand weapon for M sized creatures - which means you can attack once (with
      either end), and can use two hands to do so if you wish, yet you can't use
      it two handed to make two attacks :-).

      - Sly