[BUG REPORT]Re: Wizard specializations

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
      Thanks! PCGen has taken up every free moment (and then some) for some
      eight months now. Countless people in this group have donated their
      time to add to the growing database of lst files and character sheet
      templates - and now some have been putting lots of time into helping
      me with the coding as well. I'm happy to know that the sum of all our
      efforts are being received so well. I think I'll stroll around Gen Con
      and look to see who has a character sheet that looks like it was
      generated by a very familiar program... ;)

      -Bryan