RE: [pcgen] One man's story (wheel mouse)

  • Tom Epperly
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2001
      On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Richard O'Doherty-Gregg wrote:
      > Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:39:54 +1000
      > To: <pcgen@yahoogroups.com>
      > From: "Richard O'Doherty-Gregg" <OdGregg@...>
      > Subject: RE: [pcgen] One man's story (wheel mouse)
      >
      > Thanks Tom, that'd be great if you could check (assuming that the
      > browser component/widget is part of the SDK of course).
      >
      > Just wondering if we'll have any chance of getting a good looking
      > preview for the sheets.

      I tried the Preview feature with the JDK 1.4, and I get a dialog box
      saying:
      Could not preview file. It probably looks ok in a browser though.
      for all templates. I couldn't find a template that would display. :-(

      JDK 1.4 is beta, so it could be improved before 1.4 is finally released.

      It sounds like we need to fix the looping problem that makes the
      non-compliant. Can you send an email message to me (i.e. not the list)
      describing that the problem is?

      Tom

      Tom Epperly
      tomepperly@...