A Wish for the Output Templates.

  • Tim Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2001
      Hello,

      Thank for producing such a wonderful product. I've been playing with
      V2 since friday, and I'm design a template, and I have a tow wish for
      the future.

      1) It would be nice to be able to nest %filters.

      2) This is just because I used HotMetal to design the template, it
      would be nice if |FOR| loops could be put into comments <!-- --> and
      then when processed have the comment markers removed, because
      HotMetal has a tendency to reformat the HTML which breaks |FOR|
      loops.

      --
      Best regards,
      Tim mailto:tim.evans@...