Yahoo!!! Finally got it to work!

  • N. W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2001
      Well it seems that my problem was with the JRE file. I finally was
      able to download it and now I am good to go!
      And from what I have seen so far, it is definately a awesome
      program. I can't wait till everything is ironed out even more. This
      is by far the best Character Generator I found yet.

      Well every one keep up the good work. And I am still sorry for the
      earlier outburst of vulgarity. As I said I was a little upset.
      Well I hope people keep adding to this wonderful work of art. I know
      I will.

      Neil
      BladeStrike21@yahoo
      DarkMoon__21@...