Phychic Warrior - Problems

  • taktanner@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2001
      I cannot add to the known powers after first level. I have fixed a
      few other problems already, but I cannot figure this one out.

      Basicly the known powers never increase beyond 1st level which means
      you cannot add any more.

      This is a problem in both the 1.4 and 2.0 version.

      Mike
    • Brass Tilde
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2001

        This bug has been entered at the SourceForge site as bug report #433810.

        You may access the SourceForge bug tracking page at:
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=25576&atid=384719