[OT] HUGO CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

  • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
      Sorry folks off topic, getting a hold of hugo. I know he reads this
      before his email!

      back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
    • Hugo <emperorfranz@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        Should have looked for me here
        http://www.calflora.net/primatenooz/
        Any self-respecting, sophisticated primate spends their leisure time
        here. ;p

        Later,
        Hugo
        LST Gorilla stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
          yeah umm...running....quickly...now..away!

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo <emperorfranz@y...>"