RE: [pcgen] Natural Weapons

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4 2:13 PM
      Actually, there's been several posts about the problems with Natural
      weapons, although I don't believe any of them were directly responding to
      yours. They are being worked on.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4 2:24 PM
        My mistake, last I read it turned into being a problem with a csheet
        only showing the first weapon, and I knew that wasn't the problem...so
        I thought I'd re-post it.

        Glad to hear it's being worked on.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Pew <benpew@a...> wrote:
        > Actually, there's been several posts about the problems with Natural
        > weapons, although I don't believe any of them were directly
        responding to
        > yours. They are being worked on.

      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4 2:25 PM
          Correct 8-)

          Natural Weapons is #1 on the code priority list @ the moment, that's not to
          say that this _complex_ area will be fixed first, it may take time 8-)

          Karianna

          TM Silverback

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4 6:00 PM
            I heard a rumour somewhere that there was a shortage of LST monkeys...

            I am a total neophyte to LST files. I do have some programming background
            for a few years back, but nothing in Java. If this sounds like someone who
            would be of some use, then slurp away.

            Craig
          • Hugo <emperorfranz@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4 6:41 PM
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Craig Shaw <rcshaw@s...> wrote:
              > I heard a rumour somewhere that there was a shortage of LST
              monkeys...

              > I am a total neophyte to LST files. I do have some programming
              background
              > for a few years back, but nothing in Java. If this sounds like
              someone who
              > would be of some use, then slurp away.
              >
              > Craig

              I'm sure someone will be along shortly to collect you but in the mean
              time can we stop talking about "slurping"??? I'm getting very
              disturbing mental images especially after reading the top article on
              the website I just posted. <shiver>

              Hugo
              LST Gorilla stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator
            • Mynex
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4 6:44 PM
                Another for my little Black Box of Soul Holding (patent pending)
                excellent!

                You will be slurped up shortly.

                Mynex
                - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)
                - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
                - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback
                - Anyone with an IQ lower than that of mayonnaise should be "fixed" and
                sent to special colonies so the rest of us don't have to deal with them