Re: [pcgen] RE: Re: Origins 2003

  • John Sussenberger
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2003
      Mynex,
      My wife is putting on a convention in 2004. I'll talk to you at GenCon :)
      Paul Grosse <pgrosse@...> wrote:<snip>
      Well my intentions for cons are;

      Origins
      GenCon
      GenCon SoCal
      GenCon UK
      Dragon Con
      World Con
      Necronomicon

      Those are my intentions, of course, money always plays a role...

      And time... gotta have time...

      Mynex
      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)
      - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
      - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback
      - Anyone with an IQ lower than that of mayonnaise should be "fixed"
      and
      sent to special colonies so the rest of us don't have to deal with
      them
      </snip>

      By the way, Pre-reg for GenCon Indy was supposed to start yesterday :)