[BUG] LIST CONVERTER: Using DESCR instead of DESC

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      In 4.2.9, all spells from my custom files display in the list on the spell
      tab with the SCHOOL information combined with the DESC: information. For
      example, Siobhan's Sure Shot Level: 2 School: DESCR:1 being,
      Transmutation... the Description area of the listing is empy.

      Comparing to the PHB files, I notice that the custom files use DESCR: while
      the PHB uses DESC: All of these tags were added by the List Converter from
      the old EFFECTS: tag, so it looks like the list converter has a bug.

      It's a really wild effect, though, since the SCHOOL tag is one of the first,
      while the DESCR: tag is somewhere towards the end. One of those things you
      could never get the program to do if that's what you wanted it to...