RE: [pcgen] Re: Size and stat stuff

  • Andy Knight
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Would a "permanancy" template that used a CHOOSE tag to
      bring up a menu of common character-targeted permanancy's
      (Enlarge, Bull Strength, Cat's grace) and their associated
      bonuses fall within OGL guidelines (or even just a list of
      templates such as "Permanancy (Bulls Strength)", "Permanancy
      (Cat's Grace)", etc.)?

      Also, is there a way to tag a template so that when it is
      added that it is not removed from the list of available
      templates (so that if there was a "permanancy" with CHOICE,
      it would be avail. for selecting more than one perm.)?

      -Andy