eq mod some mud on face

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      My copy of pcgen totally stoped running I re downloaded it and now
      the skill and vfeat is working in the equipmod file. Although I
      still couldn't get a BONUS:SKILLRANK|skill|x to work, the vfeat
      allowed me to work around.

      So Byngl (if you read this) you were right about your example lst
      code and I appologize again. I really did not mean for the message
      to sound like it did just meant to address each of your points