Files Section Make over

  • karianna03 <MartijnV@datacom.co.nz>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      Please note that all user submitted items should generally go to:

      Campaign And Central --> HOMBREW --> <Appropriate sub folder>

      Why is this you ask?

      Well we've now got Tracker Monkeys attached to Silverbacks who will
      make the Silverbacks aware of these wonderful creations. If a
      Silverback likes what he/she sees then you'll be approached for
      permission to use your stuff in official PCGEN releases, cool eh!!!

      Any Questions/comments etc are more than welcome to me off boards
      please 8-)

      Karianna
      Tracker Monkey Silverback