Re: [pcgen] Re: Familiars

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 2, 2003
      On Sunday, Feb 2, 2003, at 02:24 America/Los_Angeles, Harry
      <falkor@...> wrote:

      > Hmm... For what it's worth... I can "buy" the familiar, but it
      > doesn't show up as
      > an equip-able item.

      Sort the equipment list by "Name" you will see Familiar (Weasel).

      > Treating it as an item feels strange, but makes logical sense. (I
      > mean, on
      > what body part to you wear a weasel? LOL)

      My sorcerer keeps his weasel in his pocket. Lesa We the weasel ;)

      > Thanks for letting me know.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Wardell" <andrew.wardell@v...>
      > wrote:
      >> On 2 Feb 2003 Harry falkor@s... wrote:
      >>

      >> Familiars have been badly broken for several versions now. I haven't
      > checked
      >> on the most recent release, but as of the last couple of release
      >> previous, I've
      >> noted the following:
      >>
      > [details deleted]

      ---kent-(-
      enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
      monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;
    • Rick
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 2, 2012
        Thanks for the prompt response. Using 5.7.17 released 9/30/12 seems to resolve the problem (at least or thetod familiar, which grants the additional 3 hp.

        Thanks,
        Rick Davis