RE: [pcgen] [4.2.9] Minor Issues

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Christian,

      I am running 4.2.9-autobuild-200301312000 and neither of these problems
      show up, when exporting to the dnd_std.fo.

      1) It is listed on page 2 under special abilities. I don't understand
      what you mean by 'listed in the equipped list'?

      2) Listed on page 2 under money (right above special abilities). On the
      Inventory tab, Equipping, is the total coinage, listed on the Right
      side? By default moving items from left -> right, you have to set the
      quantity by right clicking.

      -- david
      aka Papa_DRB
      OS TM Lemure

      One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

    • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Hi David

        > 1) It is listed on page 2 under special abilities. I don't
        > understand what you mean by 'listed in the equipped list'?

        I do not get a weapon box for flurry of blows. In 4.2.8 and before I had
        weapon boxes for all my monk weapons (kama, nunchaku, siangham), unarmed
        strike and flurry of blows. In 4.2.9 the box for flurry of blows is
        missing but i get two empty boxes on the second sheet. Flurry of blows
        is showing up correctly in pcgen itself when i select equipment and it
        is also listed in the sub tab where you can choose which items are
        equipped and which are not

        > 2) Listed on page 2 under money (right above special
        > abilities). On the Inventory tab, Equipping, is the total
        > coinage, listed on the Right side? By default moving items
        > from left -> right, you have to set the quantity by right clicking.

        I cannot set the quantity. Left side complete equipment - right side
        equipment set currently active.

        If i add coins and gems to my equipment set and try to set the quantity
        then all i get is an error message "cannot set quantity of equipped
        items" although the equipment set states my coins as "carried". When i
        try to change location of my items a dialog pops up and shows my coins
        as "equipped" when i select "not carried" or "carried" it shows the
        correct status in the table but i still cannot set quantities (same
        error message)

        Also my custom template (adding another magic item slot to neck so that
        i can carry two amulets) is broken, i can only select one item for
        equipping.

        Also i can no longer select where i carry things (coins and gems in my
        pouch, tent in my backpack) this feature was removed in 4.2.9

        Regards

        Christian