[4.2.9] Minor Issues

  • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Folks.

      I have found two minor issues while using 4.2.9:

      (Export to pdf using dnd_std.fo)

      1. Flurry of Blows is not listed on the OS even it is listed in the
      equipped list.
      2. When i carry gems or coin the quantity listed on the os is always 1
      regardless of the quantity actually listed.

      Regards

      Christian
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Christian,

        I am running 4.2.9-autobuild-200301312000 and neither of these problems
        show up, when exporting to the dnd_std.fo.

        1) It is listed on page 2 under special abilities. I don't understand
        what you mean by 'listed in the equipped list'?

        2) Listed on page 2 under money (right above special abilities). On the
        Inventory tab, Equipping, is the total coinage, listed on the Right
        side? By default moving items from left -> right, you have to set the
        quantity by right clicking.

        -- david
        aka Papa_DRB
        OS TM Lemure

        One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
        One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

      • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
          Hi David

          > 1) It is listed on page 2 under special abilities. I don't
          > understand what you mean by 'listed in the equipped list'?

          I do not get a weapon box for flurry of blows. In 4.2.8 and before I had
          weapon boxes for all my monk weapons (kama, nunchaku, siangham), unarmed
          strike and flurry of blows. In 4.2.9 the box for flurry of blows is
          missing but i get two empty boxes on the second sheet. Flurry of blows
          is showing up correctly in pcgen itself when i select equipment and it
          is also listed in the sub tab where you can choose which items are
          equipped and which are not

          > 2) Listed on page 2 under money (right above special
          > abilities). On the Inventory tab, Equipping, is the total
          > coinage, listed on the Right side? By default moving items
          > from left -> right, you have to set the quantity by right clicking.

          I cannot set the quantity. Left side complete equipment - right side
          equipment set currently active.

          If i add coins and gems to my equipment set and try to set the quantity
          then all i get is an error message "cannot set quantity of equipped
          items" although the equipment set states my coins as "carried". When i
          try to change location of my items a dialog pops up and shows my coins
          as "equipped" when i select "not carried" or "carried" it shows the
          correct status in the table but i still cannot set quantities (same
          error message)

          Also my custom template (adding another magic item slot to neck so that
          i can carry two amulets) is broken, i can only select one item for
          equipping.

          Also i can no longer select where i carry things (coins and gems in my
          pouch, tent in my backpack) this feature was removed in 4.2.9

          Regards

          Christian