Re: [help] creating +1 damage arrow

  • Paul <pcswear00@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 12:32 PM
      To get the correct calculations for the arrow try this, when in the
      equipping tab equip your bow then highlight the bow then add the
      arrow to that weapon and it should work. I have done this with a
      chaotic long bow +1 with a +1 arrow so my damage is 1d8+2 which is
      correct.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Nelson <DJ_Chair@h...>"