[FREQ] Display Value on Containers In Equipping Tab

  • junkfilterus <milest@hdvest.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      When I select a container on the right side of the Equiping tab, it
      shows me a list over everything in that container. Could you also
      make it show the value of everything in the container. For instance,
      I may have a coin purse that has my coins and several miscellaneous
      gems. I would like to know how much was in there without having to
      add it up manually. (Yes, I have issues with arithmetic. So sue me.)