[BUG] multiple PRETYPE's on one line all are true if one is [CM please check me]

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 11:02 AM
      If a Code Monkey checks this and can show me I'm wrong I'd be a
      happy camper but unfortunately I don't think I am.
      Foo
      TYPE:WSKILL
      VISIBLE:NO
      DESC:See Text
      MULT:YES
      STACK:NO
      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=3|SKILLSNAMED|Skyl2|Skyl1|Skyl3|1
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|1|PRETYPE:UNTRAINED
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|10|PRETYPE:TRAINED

      2 skills have type UNTRAINED and one doesn't all three get rank 11
      instead of 1 or 10.