question about this =>Re: Just a question.....

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      > >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
      > >
      > >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how it
      > >works......HELP!!!!
      > >
      > >Thanks,
      > >Raymond Moore
      >
      > Have you tried looking at the release notes???

      I admit it I'm going blind where is the new version of prettylst? I
      thought I knew but I seem to be looking all around or past it
      because I sure don't seem to be seeing it? If anyone wants to direct
      send its dlm1065@...
      Thanx
    • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065 <dlm1065@h...>" <dlm1065@h...>
        wrote:
        > > >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
        > > >
        > > >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how
        it
        > > >works......HELP!!!!
        > > >
        > > >Thanks,
        > > >Raymond Moore
        > >
        > > Have you tried looking at the release notes???
        >
        > I admit it I'm going blind where is the new version of prettylst? I
        > thought I knew but I seem to be looking all around or past it
        > because I sure don't seem to be seeing it? If anyone wants to
        direct
        > send its dlm1065@h...
        > Thanx

        there's support for prettylst.pl? Bull! Where??!?!
      • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
          forget I asked just found all the email that hotmail filter into my
          junk mail by people on my keep list <Grrr>