Re: [pcgen] Just a question.....

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      At 10:41 2003.02.01, Raymond Moore <rmbuster@...> wrote:
      >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
      >
      >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how it
      >works......HELP!!!!
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Raymond Moore

      Have you tried looking at the release notes???

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        > >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
        > >
        > >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how it
        > >works......HELP!!!!
        > >
        > >Thanks,
        > >Raymond Moore
        >
        > Have you tried looking at the release notes???

        I admit it I'm going blind where is the new version of prettylst? I
        thought I knew but I seem to be looking all around or past it
        because I sure don't seem to be seeing it? If anyone wants to direct
        send its dlm1065@...
        Thanx
      • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065 <dlm1065@h...>" <dlm1065@h...>
          wrote:
          > > >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
          > > >
          > > >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how
          it
          > > >works......HELP!!!!
          > > >
          > > >Thanks,
          > > >Raymond Moore
          > >
          > > Have you tried looking at the release notes???
          >
          > I admit it I'm going blind where is the new version of prettylst? I
          > thought I knew but I seem to be looking all around or past it
          > because I sure don't seem to be seeing it? If anyone wants to
          direct
          > send its dlm1065@h...
          > Thanx

          there's support for prettylst.pl? Bull! Where??!?!
        • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
            forget I asked just found all the email that hotmail filter into my
            junk mail by people on my keep list <Grrr>