[help] creating +1 damage arrow

  • Joshua Nelson <DJ_Chair@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Howdy,

      I've been trying to work this issue out, my dm let my character buy
      some barbed arrows (1d6+1), is there a way to create these?

      So far I've been able to create the arrow with the name barbed, and
      give it the special property of +1 damage... however it would be nice
      to get pcgen to calc this into the pdf character sheet.

      I was goofing with some of the additional types you can issue items,
      however the problem that I seem to find is that if I give it the type
      of weapon I can give it damage base, but no additional info
      (interestingly enough, the weapon type allows me to add a crit range
      on an arrow... which seems a tad funny)

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,
      Joshua Nelson
    • Paul <pcswear00@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        To get the correct calculations for the arrow try this, when in the
        equipping tab equip your bow then highlight the bow then add the
        arrow to that weapon and it should work. I have done this with a
        chaotic long bow +1 with a +1 arrow so my damage is 1d8+2 which is
        correct.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Nelson <DJ_Chair@h...>"