Just a question.....

  • Raymond Moore <rmbuster@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????

      I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how it
      works......HELP!!!!

      Thanks,
      Raymond Moore

      P.S. Merton, thanks for the update, and I think I can speak for most
      everyone when I say that we know you guys are trying your best to get
      this done, and we are just semi-patiently waiting...lol
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        At 10:41 2003.02.01, Raymond Moore <rmbuster@...> wrote:
        >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
        >
        >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how it
        >works......HELP!!!!
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Raymond Moore

        Have you tried looking at the release notes???

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
          > >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
          > >
          > >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how it
          > >works......HELP!!!!
          > >
          > >Thanks,
          > >Raymond Moore
          >
          > Have you tried looking at the release notes???

          I admit it I'm going blind where is the new version of prettylst? I
          thought I knew but I seem to be looking all around or past it
          because I sure don't seem to be seeing it? If anyone wants to direct
          send its dlm1065@...
          Thanx
        • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065 <dlm1065@h...>" <dlm1065@h...>
            wrote:
            > > >How does one utilize prettylst.pl?????
            > > >
            > > >I d/l'd it this morning and have NO CLUE, what it does, or how
            it
            > > >works......HELP!!!!
            > > >
            > > >Thanks,
            > > >Raymond Moore
            > >
            > > Have you tried looking at the release notes???
            >
            > I admit it I'm going blind where is the new version of prettylst? I
            > thought I knew but I seem to be looking all around or past it
            > because I sure don't seem to be seeing it? If anyone wants to
            direct
            > send its dlm1065@h...
            > Thanx

            there's support for prettylst.pl? Bull! Where??!?!
          • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
              forget I asked just found all the email that hotmail filter into my
              junk mail by people on my keep list <Grrr>