E N World and PCGen

  • dennisobrien.rm <dennisobrien@rocketmail
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
      I just noticed that it has been a while since E N Worlds software
      forum carried notice of updates to PCGen.

      Any Reason, or just forgotten in the rush to get things done?

      The Auld Grump
    • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dennisobrien.rm <dennisobrien@r...>"
        <dennisobrien@r...> wrote:
        > I just noticed that it has been a while since E N Worlds software
        > forum carried notice of updates to PCGen.
        >
        > Any Reason, or just forgotten in the rush to get things done?
        >
        > The Auld Grump

        someone's just gotta email morrus...i figure the big boys would take
        care of that one...
      • Lurch
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2003
          > > I just noticed that it has been a while since E N Worlds software
          > > forum carried notice of updates to PCGen.
          > >
          > > Any Reason, or just forgotten in the rush to get things done?
          > >
          > > The Auld Grump
          >

          > someone's just gotta email morrus...i figure the big boys would take
          > care of that one...

          I was keeping EN World clued in for a while, but for some reason I stopped.
          I'd be happy to take up the task again if no one else wants to field it...

          -- Lurch
          visit Lurch's Lair at: http://yourang.freeservers.com
          "Sic gorgiamus allus subjectatus nunc"
        • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2003
            I'll speak for the BoD and say "Yes Please, much appreciated, you deserve
            some monkey snacks" 8-)

            Karianna

            Tracker Monkey Silverback

            BoD PCGEN

          • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2003
              We've sent Morrus email whenever we've had any significant
              announcements... since we have a release every week I didn't want to
              send him announcements that frequently. Others have tended to send
              those 'scoops' in, so that would be great if you want to continue
              doing that!

              -Bryan

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2003
                Consider it done, O Fearless Leader! :)

                -- Lurch
                visit Lurch's Lair at: http://yourang.freeservers.com
                "Sic gorgiamus allus subjectatus nunc"

                > We've sent Morrus email whenever we've had any significant
                > announcements... since we have a release every week I didn't want to
                > send him announcements that frequently. Others have tended to send
                > those 'scoops' in, so that would be great if you want to continue
                > doing that!
                >
                > -Bryan

              • Mynex
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
                  I don't recall anyone else saying anything, so I'll pipe up..

                  Go for it. :)

                  Mynex
                  - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)
                  - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
                  - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback
                  - Anyone with an IQ lower than that of mayonnaise should be "fixed" and
                  sent to special colonies so the rest of us don't have to deal with them