RE: [pcgen]output sheet problem

  • Craig Shaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 12:50 AM
      I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the referenced
      edits.

      Thanks, James.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 3:46 AM
        Whew... Had me worried for a second. :)

        Glad to see I haven't totally lost my mind (and glad I waited to answer
        until I finished reading my mail. )

        Barak
        - PCGen OS Silverback
        - LST Gibbon

      • kigmatzomat <kigmatzomat@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3 6:33 AM
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Craig Shaw <rcshaw@s...> wrote:
          > I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the
          referenced
          > edits.
          >
          > Thanks, James.

          Don't thank me; thank Barak. I just had the same problem. :)

          -James McP