RE: [pcgen]output sheet problem

  • Craig Shaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
      Tried that, no joy. Still shows with a wonky block.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
        I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the referenced
        edits.

        Thanks, James.

        > my character fights with a Katana in one hand .... it don't give
        > attack modifiers for him using it with two weapon fighting. It also
        > does this with the Ninja-To but not the Wakizashi or his Sniper's
        > Crossbow that he took Exotic Weapon Proficiency in.

        See if this answers your question.

        -James McP
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
          Whew... Had me worried for a second. :)

          Glad to see I haven't totally lost my mind (and glad I waited to answer
          until I finished reading my mail. )

          Barak
          - PCGen OS Silverback
          - LST Gibbon

        • kigmatzomat <kigmatzomat@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Craig Shaw <rcshaw@s...> wrote:
            > I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the
            referenced
            > edits.
            >
            > Thanks, James.

            Don't thank me; thank Barak. I just had the same problem. :)

            -James McP