RE: [pcgen]output sheet problem

  • Craig Shaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
      I get the same thing with a Bastard Sword when the character has EWP Bastard
      Sword.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
        Tried that, no joy. Still shows with a wonky block.

        > my character fights with a Katana in one hand .... it don't give
        > attack modifiers for him using it with two weapon fighting. It also
        > does this with the Ninja-To but not the Wakizashi or his Sniper's
        > Crossbow that he took Exotic Weapon Proficiency in.

        See if this answers your question.

        -James McP

      • Craig Shaw
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
          I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the referenced
          edits.

          Thanks, James.

          > my character fights with a Katana in one hand .... it don't give
          > attack modifiers for him using it with two weapon fighting. It also
          > does this with the Ninja-To but not the Wakizashi or his Sniper's
          > Crossbow that he took Exotic Weapon Proficiency in.

          See if this answers your question.

          -James McP
        • Barak
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
            Whew... Had me worried for a second. :)

            Glad to see I haven't totally lost my mind (and glad I waited to answer
            until I finished reading my mail. )

            Barak
            - PCGen OS Silverback
            - LST Gibbon

          • kigmatzomat <kigmatzomat@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Craig Shaw <rcshaw@s...> wrote:
              > I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the
              referenced
              > edits.
              >
              > Thanks, James.

              Don't thank me; thank Barak. I just had the same problem. :)

              -James McP