Re: PCGen/D20/OGL Question

  • elves_are_mortal <elves_are_mortal@yahoo
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 31, 2003
      > Obviously I am shooting from the hip here, as I have not gotten to
      MOD
      > any spells yet (but its coming soon), so the DESC tag may not be
      what
      > you want. Just replace my changes with yours.

      Hi.

      I believe this does what he wants (if I'm understanding correctly).
      I'm currently working on MOD files for ALL of the SRD spells.
      *sigh* I'm done with the D's. . . Long, long work. I really
      appreciate the original data entry folks who entered this into PCGen
      before it was removed. I'm just copying and pasting, and it is
      *still* taking forever.

      /Mortal_Elf/
      Don't ask. No files for you!
    • elves_are_mortal <elves_are_mortal@yahoo
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 31, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "cyberfunkr <cyberfunkr@y...>"
        <cyberfunkr@y...> wrote:

        *snip*

        > Can PCGen include (and/or optionally host on Yahoo) a .lst that is
        > nothing but .MOD the DESC field for spell to be the same as what is
        > input as the TARGETAREA tag? I already made one for myself, and I
        > doubt it would break any OGL/OGC/d20/SRD/WotC rules to have it
        > available to anyone else.
        >
        > If you want/allow I'll upload my .lst file.
        >
        > /Cyberfunkr

        Why not just change the output sheet to display the DESC: and
        TARGETAREA: tag outputs. The ability to do so is there (thanks,
        guys!), and it works, so. . . no need to go through all the trouble
        of making a MODing file.

        /Mortal_Elf/