Re: [pcgen] Custom Magic Items

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      At 22:33 2003.01.31, Harry <falkor@...> wrote:
      >I couldn't find this in the docs... :(
      >
      >I'm trying to create a custom Ring. The net effect would be either
      >+3HP or adding the Toughness feat.
      >
      >I can create the text of the ring, as well as description and cost
      >formula... but I don't know where to stick BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3 or
      >BONUS:FEAT|Toughness|1 (if such a tag exists)
      >
      >Any suggestions?

      Try ADD:FEAT(Toughness) or ADD:VFEAT(Toughness).

      Both should give you what you want when the ring is equipped.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Harry <falkor@spamcop.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        That might work... if only I knew where to put it.

        Regardless of BONUS:HP or ADD:FEAT ...there's only an SProp button that
        puts plain text in the SA field of the item. I only see a cost calculation=
        and not
        a tag editor.