Custom Magic Items

  • Harry <falkor@spamcop.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      I couldn't find this in the docs... :(

      I'm trying to create a custom Ring. The net effect would be either
      +3HP or adding the Toughness feat.

      I can create the text of the ring, as well as description and cost
      formula... but I don't know where to stick BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3 or
      BONUS:FEAT|Toughness|1 (if such a tag exists)

      Any suggestions?

      --h
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
        At 22:33 2003.01.31, Harry <falkor@...> wrote:
        >I couldn't find this in the docs... :(
        >
        >I'm trying to create a custom Ring. The net effect would be either
        >+3HP or adding the Toughness feat.
        >
        >I can create the text of the ring, as well as description and cost
        >formula... but I don't know where to stick BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3 or
        >BONUS:FEAT|Toughness|1 (if such a tag exists)
        >
        >Any suggestions?

        Try ADD:FEAT(Toughness) or ADD:VFEAT(Toughness).

        Both should give you what you want when the ring is equipped.

        Best

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • Harry <falkor@spamcop.net>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
          That might work... if only I knew where to put it.

          Regardless of BONUS:HP or ADD:FEAT ...there's only an SProp button that
          puts plain text in the SA field of the item. I only see a cost calculation=
          and not
          a tag editor.