[OT kinda] PCGenView Anyone?

  • gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@woh.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      Has anyone here tried PCGenView? Or any other PDA character sheet
      programs for that matter? I'm finally getting a (used) PDA (Palm
      IIIc) to replace mine which was lost/stolen a little over a year ago
      and wanted to talk to someone who has actually used it or any other
      PDA CSheet before.

      You can contact me off board if this is not something that should be
      discussed on list.
    • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@w...>"
        <sgilroy2@w...> wrote:
        > Has anyone here tried PCGenView? Or any other PDA character sheet
        > programs for that matter? I'm finally getting a (used) PDA (Palm
        > IIIc) to replace mine which was lost/stolen a little over a year ago
        > and wanted to talk to someone who has actually used it or any other
        > PDA CSheet before.
        >
        > You can contact me off board if this is not something that should be
        > discussed on list.

        pcgenview utterly rocks. Hands down best port for the palm. Download
        it and love it! Haven't tried it lately but the earlier versions were
        sweet.