RE: [pcgen] Re: Party Sheet with Weapon List

  • Zevious
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
      My updated sheet works fine. Printed the natural weapons and everything.
      Only thing I have to do it get off my lazy butt and pretty up the stat
      section so that they line up a little better. I'm thinking of making
      them a bit bigger and placing a bit more info in there...like maybe a
      comma separated eq list, but not certain on that yet. Have my game
      tonight so will see how these work for now.

      Zev

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
        I have just uploaded my DM Cheat Sheet for others to use. It can be
        found at (join these two lines together):
        Experimental_Output_Sheets/psheetKColagio.htm

        Note that clicking on it directly will open it up in your browser.
        You can then do a "File" -> "Save As"....and dump a copy into your
        output folder (most likely under D20/fantasy/htmlxml or whatever the
        path is ;) ).

        If you have any questions on it, please feel free to contact me on
        list or via e-mail directly. If you would like to see something
        added, let me know as I could probably use it too. ;)

        Many thanks to Barak for working with me on it. :)

        Kevin Colagio