Re: Party Sheet with Weapon List

  • Kevin Colagio <kcolagio@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
      Here is the code that I use to cycle through the weapons on a party
      sheet. Maybe it will help.

      \\%.FOR.0,COUNT[EQTYPE.Weapon],1,
      <TR>
      <TD class="small">\WEAPON%.NAME\</TD>
      <TD class="small" ALIGN=CENTER>\WEAPON%.TOTALHIT\</TD>
      <TD class="small" ALIGN=CENTER>\WEAPON%.DAMAGE\</TD>
      <TD class="small" ALIGN=CENTER>\WEAPON%.CRIT\/x\WEAPON%.MULT\</TD>
      <TD class="small" ALIGN=CENTER>\WEAPON%.RANGE\</TD>
      </TR>
      ,NONE,NONE,0\\

      If you have any questions on it, let me know. If it doesn't come
      through right (because of the HTML code in it), I'll figure out some
      way of sending it.

      Kevin Colagio
    • Zevious
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
        My updated sheet works fine. Printed the natural weapons and everything.
        Only thing I have to do it get off my lazy butt and pretty up the stat
        section so that they line up a little better. I'm thinking of making
        them a bit bigger and placing a bit more info in there...like maybe a
        comma separated eq list, but not certain on that yet. Have my game
        tonight so will see how these work for now.

        Zev

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Kevin Colagio <kcolagio@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
          I have just uploaded my DM Cheat Sheet for others to use. It can be
          found at (join these two lines together):
          Experimental_Output_Sheets/psheetKColagio.htm

          Note that clicking on it directly will open it up in your browser.
          You can then do a "File" -> "Save As"....and dump a copy into your
          output folder (most likely under D20/fantasy/htmlxml or whatever the
          path is ;) ).

          If you have any questions on it, please feel free to contact me on
          list or via e-mail directly. If you would like to see something
          added, let me know as I could probably use it too. ;)

          Many thanks to Barak for working with me on it. :)

          Kevin Colagio