RE: Spell descriptions

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      I actually have descriptions for all the spells in the SRD and some
      nonSRD suplements that I won't mention. They're unfortunately not the
      SRD blurb text, or I'd approach WotC mysef for permission to distribute
      them. So no, you can't have them.

      However, they demonstrate that you can indeed MOD the DESC tag. I load
      the PHB, and if I have a spellcaster I load the MODfile, and moilla, I
      get nice little packet descriptions reminding me what the spell does.

      I've done the same for the FEATS from the SRD, and I'm giving the
      wonderous items in the SRD the same treatment.
      --
      Let the sun never blind your eyes
      Let me sleep so my teeth won't grind -- "Grind",
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
        Is there some way to include line or paragraph breaks in the
        descriptions (or do you just use the HTML tags)?

        Thanks.

        Kevin Colagio, planning on putting the players to work. >:)