[pcgen]output sheet problem

  • will
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
      my character fights with a Katana in one hand and a Wakizashi in the other. he had to take Exotic weapon Pro. to use the Katana even though his class gives the proficiency. But the problem is when it is exported to a pdf character sheet it shows the attacks for the Katana like the old character sheet had it. That is it don't give attack modifiers for him using it with two weapon fighting. It also does this with the Ninja-To but not the Wakizashi or his Sniper's Crossbow that he took Exotic Weapon Proficiency in.

    • kigmatzomat <kigmatzomat@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "will" <wmmiteff@h...> wrote:
        > my character fights with a Katana in one hand .... it don't give
        > attack modifiers for him using it with two weapon fighting. It also
        > does this with the Ninja-To but not the Wakizashi or his Sniper's
        > Crossbow that he took Exotic Weapon Proficiency in.

        See if this answers your question.

        -James McP
      • Craig Shaw
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
          I get the same thing with a Bastard Sword when the character has EWP Bastard
          Sword.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
            Tried that, no joy. Still shows with a wonky block.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
              I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the referenced
              edits.

              Thanks, James.

              > my character fights with a Katana in one hand .... it don't give
              > attack modifiers for him using it with two weapon fighting. It also
              > does this with the Ninja-To but not the Wakizashi or his Sniper's
              > Crossbow that he took Exotic Weapon Proficiency in.

              See if this answers your question.

              -James McP
            • Barak
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
                Whew... Had me worried for a second. :)

                Glad to see I haven't totally lost my mind (and glad I waited to answer
                until I finished reading my mail. )

                Barak
                - PCGen OS Silverback
                - LST Gibbon

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
                  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Craig Shaw <rcshaw@s...> wrote:
                  > I'm too tired. Just tried it again and it works fine after the
                  referenced
                  > edits.
                  >
                  > Thanks, James.

                  Don't thank me; thank Barak. I just had the same problem. :)

                  -James McP