[BUG] Natural weapons

  • Jeff Quantrill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31 9:21 AM
      There are now a few of us with an issue displaying / equipping natural
      weapons for familiars and monsters.

      Has this been officially added to the bugs list?

      Jeff
    • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31 9:54 AM
        I'm not sure if it's on the official bug list, but we have bumped
        this up in priority and have been discussing it off-list to get it
        right.

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Quantrill" <jeffq@n...> wrote:
        > There are now a few of us with an issue displaying / equipping
        natural
        > weapons for familiars and monsters.
        >
        > Has this been officially added to the bugs list?
        >
        > Jeff
      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31 5:36 PM
          Hi Bryan, just for all concerned there is both a FREQ and a BUG outstanding
          on this for a very long time. I think if both of those were dealt with
          it'll get sorted, to ber discussed @ next meeting anyhow 8-)

          TM SB