BUG(s) 4.2.9 Equipping tab

  • taluroniscandar <mhgj@excite.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      1. If you place an item as carried and then try to set the quantity it
      tells you "Can not change quantity of Equipped items". Even though the
      item is Carried not Equipped.

      2. You can place items into items that are not containers. Any item
      you have highlighted on the right tab will accept items selected on
      the left tab. I.e. you can place your outfit inside a dagger.

      3. You can individually add more items then you have (someone may
      already have mentioned this). If you have one of something you can
      simply keep placing it.
    • taluroniscandar <mhgj@excite.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar <mhgj@e...>"
        <mhgj@e...> wrote:
        > 1. If you place an item as carried and then try to set the quantity it
        > tells you "Can not change quantity of Equipped items". Even though the
        > item is Carried not Equipped.
        >
        > 2. You can place items into items that are not containers. Any item
        > you have highlighted on the right tab will accept items selected on
        > the left tab. I.e. you can place your outfit inside a dagger.
        >
        > 3. You can individually add more items then you have (someone may
        > already have mentioned this). If you have one of something you can
        > simply keep placing it.

        Oops, forgot. Using the 12:00 GMT alpha.
      • Jayme Cox
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
          taluroniscandar wrote:
          > 2. You can place items into items that are not containers. Any item
          > you have highlighted on the right tab will accept items selected on
          > the left tab. I.e. you can place your outfit inside a dagger.

          This bug has been fixed and the code has been checked into CVS