RE: OT: Monk Wierdness (Re: Re: D&D 3.5 info)

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 31, 2003
      <snip>
      Have you ever actually worn a pair of gauntlets? They are great when
      handling a sword, but there is no way I could do Aikido in them...

      Trying to do unarmed martial arts in a pair of steel gauntlets is like
      trying to do ballet in biker boots ;O)

      regards,
      Frugal
      </snip>

      Yea, but I'm talking about a chainmail glove, not a gauntlet. I know
      that the Chainmail glove that I used to use at Hardee's to clean the
      slicer was fairly light and flexible so I would think that something
      similer to that would be effective :)

      Paul Grosse
      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein