Re: BUG: Equipping in 4.2.8 (even worse in 4.2.9)

  • zachslists <zachslists@zachshuford.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      I just saw the post that 4.2.9 was up, so I checked it to see if it
      was working there. I discovered another, even worse bug. As far as
      I can tell, I can't equip *anything* to the correct slot. If I try
      to put an Amulet of Health on the character's neck, it gives me a pop-
      up box that says "Can not equip Amulet of Health +2 to Neck." Then,
      once I click OK, it gives me another pop-up that says "Could not add
      equipment." I can make it "carried," I just can't put it on my neck.

      Oh, and by the way, making you choose a slot with the radio buttons
      is annoying. I say just automatically put everything in the default
      slot, and give a dialogue box if the default slot is full.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "zachslists <zachslists@z...>"