apprentice levels

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2001
      Has anyone thought to implement the apprentice levels option? This
      way a character can multi-class at first level? Or would that be to
      difficult to implement?

      Paul W. King
    • Franco, Matthew E
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2001
        that should be in the feature requests list. It just takes a little time to
        implement.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 15, 2001
          > that should be in the feature requests list. It just takes a little
          > time to implement.

          ::looking shamefaced:: Thanks, forgot to look there. :(
        • Damian
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 15, 2001
            well, Bryan has a writeup i sent that breaks it down pretty well, i think.  if he needs it again, or more details, i'm sure i'm not the only one that'd be happy to provide.  : )

            v     Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult,

            Erin

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 15, 2001
              Not sure if this is just with the ARC psheet or not.  I downloaded the new sheet at:

              I created a new party sheet.  You can find it here:
              http://members.home.com/nezzir/rpg/party.html

              The first thing I noticed is that all the Spot/Search/Listen stats are identical.  After some testing I've found that the Spot/Search/Listen stats for the first character on the list are duplicated for all characters that follow.

              Everything else seems OK.

              Thanks.

              __________________________________
              Visit me in RPG jail at:
              http://members.home.com/nezzir/rpg
              Free OJ Now!
            • arcady
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 15, 2001
                I get almost this same bug.

                For me though. Listen for one of them is different. But incorrect.

                I can change the values that show up by changing which character I use to export the party sheet.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 16, 2001

                  This bug has been entered at the SourceForge site as bug report #433728.

                  You may access the SourceForge bug tracking page at:
                  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=25576&atid=384719

                • arcady
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 16, 2001
                    I want to add that I've confirmed this bug exists with any party sheet that
                    uses skills.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 16, 2001

                      Added to bug report.

                      Brass