Re: Bug Report: AC & Attacks

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2001
      Really? I thought SPELLFAILURE and ACCHECK worked for equipped items.
      The WEAPON.TOTALHIT does report only the first attack, presumably the
      player would know to subtract 5 for any subsequent hits. Someone (I
      believe it was KahnB) had mentioned it would be nice to be able to
      have individual tokens for each attack: WEAPON.TOTALHIT0
      WEAPON.TOTALHIT1 etc..

      I should probably have TOTALHIT give the total adjusted attack bonus
      for all attacks AND add the ability to specify which attack - so if
      you don't specify an attack number (0,1, etc.) it gives you the whole
      lot of them.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Shane Harsch" <shane@t...> wrote:
      > As I was building my csheet I noticed that |ACCHECK| does not report the
      > value appropriate for all equipped armor (e.g. Chain and Shield).
      This is