[BUG]

  • ransom762 <ransom762@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 12, 2003
      Encountered 2 bugs in 4.2.6 that are not in 4.2.5:

      Bug 1) On the "Source Materials" tab, when attempting to load
      the "WotC - DnD Optional Core Rules II - DMG, No Races", an PC Gen
      raises and error
      that "..\data\wizardsofthecoat\sourcebooks\dnd\core\dmg\dmgweapprofsno
      nfantasy.lst" could not be found. Verified that the file is not in
      the directory. Looked at my 4.2.5 install directory, and the file is
      present in that version. If you use the "WotC - DnD Optional Core
      Rules II", you do not get the error, so the bug seems specific to
      the "No Races" version of the dmg.

      Bug 2) When adding an exotic weapon proficiency, the list of
      available weapons is "Exotic" and "1", instead of the normal list of
      weapons. To my novice eye, the .lst files in the phb directory look
      fine, identical to the ones in 4.2.5; I think this bug is in the
      code, not the .lst's

      Otherwise havin' great fun and success with pcgen. Thanks!

      (and hopefully I've submitted this here bug report properly . . .)
    • Byngl <byngl@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 12, 2003
        I beleive that both have already been reported and fixed in the
        current autobuild.

        http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen/

        Byngl

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ransom762 <ransom762@y...>"
        <ransom762@y...> wrote:
        > Encountered 2 bugs in 4.2.6 that are not in 4.2.5:
        >
        > Bug 1) On the "Source Materials" tab, when attempting to load
        > the "WotC - DnD Optional Core Rules II - DMG, No Races", an PC Gen
        > raises and error

        that "..\data\wizardsofthecoat\sourcebooks\dnd\core\dmg\dmgweapprofsno
        > nfantasy.lst" could not be found. Verified that the file is not in
        > the directory. Looked at my 4.2.5 install directory, and the file
        is
        > present in that version. If you use the "WotC - DnD Optional Core
        > Rules II", you do not get the error, so the bug seems specific to
        > the "No Races" version of the dmg.
        >
        > Bug 2) When adding an exotic weapon proficiency, the list of
        > available weapons is "Exotic" and "1", instead of the normal list
        of
        > weapons. To my novice eye, the .lst files in the phb directory
        look
        > fine, identical to the ones in 4.2.5; I think this bug is in the
        > code, not the .lst's
        >
        > Otherwise havin' great fun and success with pcgen. Thanks!
        >
        > (and hopefully I've submitted this here bug report properly . . .)
      • Gerry
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 29, 2003
          Version of PCGEN:5.4.1 also did this error in 5.5.1
          OS: Windows XP Pro
          I also have bought the Mega WotC Pack - With Modules bundle set and
          when I load the WOTC Dungeon Masters Guide from that bundle I get
          this error.

          Illegal weapon proficiency info "Blowgun TYPE:SimpleSIZE:S' in
          file:c:/pcgen/data/CMP/wizardsofthecoast/dungeonmastesguide/dungeonma
          stersweapprofs.lst

          Also after I load them and try to make a new Char. I get this error,
          is both versions.

          "Please use the "source Materials" tab to load sources before
          creating a new character."

          It worked fine right after I downloaded the mega bundle except for
          the illegal error on top, and now it won't let me make any new
          characters. I didn't change anything that I know of that would
          effect PCGEN.

          gerry
        • Brass Tilde
          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 29, 2003
            > Version of PCGEN:5.4.1 also did this error in 5.5.1
            > OS: Windows XP Pro
            > I also have bought the Mega WotC Pack - With Modules bundle set and
            > when I load the WOTC Dungeon Masters Guide from that bundle I get
            > this error.
            >
            > Illegal weapon proficiency info "Blowgun TYPE:SimpleSIZE:S' in

            file:c:/pcgen/data/CMP/wizardsofthecoast/dungeonmastesguide/dungeonmasterswe
            approfs.lst

            A. This is properly posted on the CMP boards, since it's a problem with
            their files.

            B. Download the latest update of your bundle. The lastest versions of the
            files have been fixed with regard to this problem. At least, mine were.
          • Barak
            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 29, 2003
              First, since this has to do with CMP, it *should* be posted on the CMP
              boards at www.codemonkeypublishing.com.

              That being said, the problem is the SIZE tag in the weapon prof file.
              If you go to the CMP website and download the latest data set updates
              that problem will go away.

              Or you can simply remove those size tags yourself and save the file if
              you don't have the time or inclination to download the updated data
              files.

              Barak
              ~PCGen BoD
              ~OS Silverback

            • Paul Grosse
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 26, 2005
                <snip>
                The power inertial armor is apparently giving one round per level when
                it is supposed to be 1 hour per level. You can see this in my slayer.pcg
                I posted via the files. I updated to the new beta 5.7.14 and it's still
                doing it.
                </snip>

                Yep, I can comfirm this, the duration is <CASTERLEVEL> / rounds, it's
                supposed to be hour / level
              • Barak
                Message 7 of 21 , Apr 2, 2006
                  When I load the RSRD with a current build (built like 10 minutes ago) I get
                  a ton of error messages.

                  Error parsing file
                  'file:/E:/pcgendev/data/d20ogl/srd35/psionics/rsrd_feats_psionic_hidden.lst'
                  line '46':
                  pcgen.core.SpellSupport.addSpellLevel(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lj
                  ava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/List;)V
                  Ignoring error
                  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
                  pcgen.core.SpellSupport.addSpellLevel(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lj
                  ava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/List;)V
                  at plugin.lsttokens.SpelllevelLst.parse(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.PObjectLoader.parseTagLevel(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.PObjectLoader.parseTag(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.AbilityLoader.parseLine(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.FeatLoader.parseLine(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.LstObjectFileLoader.loadLstFile(Unknown
                  Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.FeatLoader.loadLstFile(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.LstObjectFileLoader.loadLstFiles(Unknown
                  Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.lst.LstSystemLoader.loadCampaigns(Unknown
                  Source)
                  at pcgen.persistence.PersistenceManager.loadCampaigns(Unknown
                  Source)
                  at pcgen.gui.MainSource.loadCampaigns(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.gui.MainSource.access$1800(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.gui.MainSource$18.construct(Unknown Source)
                  at pcgen.util.SwingWorker$2.run(Unknown Source)
                  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

                  Thoughts?

                  When I try and load the CMP datasets I get the same message, only it's
                  referring to a different file type (races). There's actually one for each
                  race file there....

                  What does it mean and why are there so many of them?

                  Barak
                • James Dempsey
                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 2, 2006
                    Hi Barak,

                    On 2/04/2006 10:53 PM Barak wrote

                    >When I load the RSRD with a current build (built like 10 minutes ago) I get
                    >a ton of error messages.

                    Sounds like your plugins are out of date. Try doing an "ant clean build"
                    and try it after that.

                    Cheers,
                    James Dempsey
                  • Barak
                    Message 9 of 21 , Apr 2, 2006

                      Ok, that did it, but why? :p

                      My original build batch file had this which (apparently) didn't work:

                      call ant clean
                      call ant build-optimize

                      Barak

                      PS:Hmm, just noted that one built with build-optimize results in a .jar that
                      is approx 700k smaller. Interesting.

                      PSS:And if I rebuild with my old batch file and substitute the smaller .jar,
                      it still works properly. :P
                    • Andrew Wilson
                      Message 10 of 21 , Apr 2, 2006
                        On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 08:53:44AM -0400, Barak wrote:
                        > pcgen.core.SpellSupport.addSpellLevel(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lj
                        > ava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/List;)V
                        > Ignoring error
                        > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
                        > pcgen.core.SpellSupport.addSpellLevel(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lj
                        > ava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/List;)V
                        > at plugin.lsttokens.SpelllevelLst.parse(Unknown Source)
                        > at pcgen.persistence.lst.PObjectLoader.parseTagLevel(Unknown Source)
                        >
                        > When I try and load the CMP datasets I get the same message, only it's
                        > referring to a different file type (races). There's actually one for each
                        > race file there....
                        >
                        > What does it mean and why are there so many of them?

                        It sounds like a plugin problem it's looking for the method

                        public void addSpellLevel(
                        String tagType,
                        String className,
                        String spellName,
                        String spellLevel,
                        List preList)

                        in spellsupport.java and can't find it. There are so many of them
                        because it will throw the error every time it tries to parse the
                        SPELLLEVEL tag.

                        ant clean; ant build

                        should fix it.

                        andrew
                        --
                        Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
                        New directions in evolutionary theory make it possible for people to
                        Message 11 of 21 , Apr 4, 2006
                          Hi Barak,

                          On 2/04/2006 11:28 PM Barak wrote

                          >>Sounds like your plugins are out of date. Try doing an "ant
                          >>clean build"
                          >>and try it after that.
                          >>

                          >Ok, that did it, but why? :p
                          >
                          >My original build batch file had this which (apparently) didn't work:
                          >
                          >call ant clean
                          >call ant build-optimize
                          >
                          >Barak
                          >
                          >PS:Hmm, just noted that one built with build-optimize results in a .jar that
                          >is approx 700k smaller. Interesting.

                          Makes sense - the optimize removes all of the debugging info etc so it
                          has a lot less to store in the jar file.

                          >PSS:And if I rebuild with my old batch file and substitute the smaller .jar,
                          >it still works properly. :P

                          The build-optimize was not copying the newly produced jar file to where
                          you were using it. As a result you were probably running an old jar file
                          (rather than old plugins). I have committed a fix for this so that the
                          build-optimise target should work fine for you now.

                          Cheers,
                          James Dempsey
                          PCGen Code Gibbon.
                        • Nigel Bennington
                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 30, 2008
                            PCGen 5.13.12
                            Win XP Pro

                            In the rsrd__animals.lst file the following lines generate errors when
                            the file is loaded in debug mode. Essentially, in both cases the base
                            line is not recognised, so the .COPY and .MOD both fail (PObject error
                            about not finding Camel or Elephant respectively)

                            Line numbers in square brackets

                            [26]Camel
                            STARTFEATS:1
                            SIZE:L
                            MOVE:Walk,50
                            FACE:10
                            REACH:5
                            VISION:Low-light
                            PREALIGN:TN
                            BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE BONUS:STAT|STR|8
                            BONUS:STAT|DEX|6
                            BONUS:STAT|CON|4
                            BONUS:STAT|INT|-8
                            BONUS:STAT|CHA|-6
                            MONCSKILL:Listen|Spot LEGS:4
                            BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Bite|DAMAGE|-ceil(STR/2)
                            BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Bite|TOHIT|-5
                            NATURALATTACKS:Bite,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning.Piercing.Slashing,*1,1d4
                            SAB:Scent (Ex)
                            MONSTERCLASS:Animal:3
                            RACETYPE:Animal
                            TYPE:Animal
                            CR:1
                            SOURCEPAGE:MonstersAnimals.rtf

                            [27]Camel.COPY=Camel (Bactrian)

                            [28]Camel (Bactrian).MOD
                            OUTPUTNAME:[NAME] Camel
                            BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Walk|-10
                            BONUS:STAT|CON|2

                            [45]Elephant
                            STARTFEATS:1
                            SIZE:H
                            MOVE:Walk,40
                            FACE:15
                            REACH:10
                            VISION:Low-light
                            PREALIGN:TN
                            BONUS:COMBAT|AC|7|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE
                            BONUS:STAT|STR|20
                            BONUS:STAT|CON|10
                            BONUS:STAT|INT|-8
                            BONUS:STAT|WIS|2
                            BONUS:STAT|CHA|-4
                            MONCSKILL:Listen|Spot
                            LEGS:4
                            HANDS:3
                            BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Gore|DAMAGE|max(0,(STR/2))
                            NATURALATTACKS:Slam,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning,*1,2d6|Stamp,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning,*1,2d6
                            NATURALATTACKS:Gore,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Piercing,*1,2d8
                            SAB:Trample (Ex)
                            SAB:Scent (Ex)
                            MONSTERCLASS:Animal:11
                            RACETYPE:Animal
                            TYPE:Animal
                            HITDICEADVANCEMENT:22
                            CR:7
                            SOURCEPAGE:MonstersAnimals.rtf
                            [46]Elephant.COPY=Elephant (Indian)
                            [47]Elephant (Indian).MOD
                            OUTPUTNAME:[NAME] Elephant
                            BONUS:STAT|STR|-2
                            BONUS:STAT|WIS|2

                            Reported errors are:

                            SEVERE PObject Camel not found; .COPY skipped.
                            SEVERE PObject Elephant not found; .COPY skipped.
                            LSTERROR
                            file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen%20Beta/PCGen51312/data/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_races__animals.lst
                            (55): PObject Camel (Bactrian) not found; .MOD skipped.
                            LSTERROR
                            file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen%20Beta/PCGen51312/data/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_races__animals.lst
                            (93): PObject Elephant (Indian) not found; .MOD skipped.
                          • Nigel Bennington
                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 30, 2008
                              PCGEN 5.13.12
                              Win XP Pro

                              The CAMPAIGN .pcc files do not seem to have been updated properly.

                              e.g.

                              In rsrd_campaign_corebook1.pcc

                              The line:
                              [43]EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_equipmods_base.lst|(INCLUDE:CHARGED_ITEM_10)

                              should read
                              [43]EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst|(INCLUDE:CHARGED_ITEM_10)

                              And loading file:

                              rsrd_campaign_no_psionics.pcc

                              Generates the following errors:

                              SEVERE
                              ERROR:file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen%20Beta/PCGen51312/data/d20ogl/srd35/campaign/rsrd_abilitycategories_epic.lst
                              Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
                              Message:C:\Program Files\PCGen
                              Beta\PCGen51312\data\d20ogl\srd35\campaign\rsrd_abilitycategories_epic.lst
                              (The system cannot find the file specified)
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: AGENT RETRIEVER FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token AGENT RETRIEVER FEAT from bonusInfo AGENT
                              RETRIEVER FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: COSMIC DESCRYER FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token COSMIC DESCRYER FEAT from bonusInfo COSMIC
                              DESCRYER FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: DIVINE EMISSARY FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token DIVINE EMISSARY FEAT from bonusInfo DIVINE
                              EMISSARY FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: INFILTRATOR SPECIALIST
                              TRAINING... but it does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token INFILTRATOR SPECIALIST TRAINING from
                              bonusInfo INFILTRATOR SPECIALIST TRAINING in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: GUARDIAN PARAMOUNT FEAT... but
                              it does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token GUARDIAN PARAMOUNT FEAT from bonusInfo
                              GUARDIAN PARAMOUNT FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: HIGH PROSELYTIZER FEAT... but
                              it does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token HIGH PROSELYTIZER FEAT from bonusInfo HIGH
                              PROSELYTIZER FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: LEGENDARY DREADNOUGHT FEAT...
                              but it does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token LEGENDARY DREADNOUGHT FEAT from bonusInfo
                              LEGENDARY DREADNOUGHT FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: PERFECT WIGHT FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token PERFECT WIGHT FEAT from bonusInfo PERFECT
                              WIGHT FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC BARBARIAN FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC BARBARIAN FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC
                              BARBARIAN FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC BARD FEAT... but it does
                              not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC BARD FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC BARD FEAT
                              in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC CLERIC FEAT... but it does
                              not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC CLERIC FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC CLERIC
                              FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC DRUID FEAT... but it does
                              not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC DRUID FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC DRUID
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC FIGHTER FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC FIGHTER FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC
                              FIGHTER FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC MONK FEAT... but it does
                              not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC MONK FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC MONK FEAT
                              in BonusObj.newBonus.
[...]
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC PALADIN FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC PALADIN FEAT from bonusInfo EPIC
                              PALADIN FEAT in BonusObj.newBonus.
                              SEVERE Attempt to fetch AbilityCategory: EPIC PALADIN FEAT... but it
                              does not exist
                              FINER Could not parse token EPIC PALADIN FEAT from bonusIn<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                            • Martijn Verburg
                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 31, 2008
                                Thanks for the report!

                                I could not reproduce using latest from SVN, so I suspect it is fixed
                                already

                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 31, 2008
                                  Ah, no I can reproduce this when loading:

                                  RSRD Campaign Set Core Book I

                                  I've trackered it

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Mar 31, 2008
                                    And thanks again! I've confirmed and trackered both of these.

                                    > PCGEN 5.13.12
                                    > Win XP Pro
                                    >
                                    > The CAMPAIGN .pcc files do not seem to have been updated properly.
                                    >
                                    > e.g.
                                    >
                                    > In rsrd_campaign_corebook1.pcc
                                    >
                                    > The line:

                                    [43]EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_equipmods_base.lst|(INCLUDE:CHARGED_ITEM_10)

                                    > should read

                                    [43]EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst|(INCLUDE:CHARGED_ITEM_10)

                                    > And loading file:
                                    >
                                    > rsrd_campaign_no_psionics.pcc
                                    >
                                    > Generates the following errors:

                                    <snip error message>
                                  • Nigel Bennington
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Mar 31, 2008
                                      Further investigation shows that the error is reported only when animals
                                      are being added from the file using INCLUDE: and the camel and elephant
                                      aren't on the list of included races.

                                      Coromir.

                                      Martijn Verburg wrote:
                                      > Ah, no I can reproduce this when loading:
                                      >
                                      > RSRD Campaign Set Core Book I
                                      >
                                      > I've trackered it

                                      >> Thanks for the report!
                                      >>
                                      >> I could not reproduce using latest from SVN, so I suspect it is fixed
                                      >> already

                                      >>> PCGen 5.13.12
                                      >>> Win XP Pro
                                      >>>
                                      >>> In the rsrd__animals.lst file the following lines generate errors
                                      > when
                                      >>> the file is loaded in debug mode. Essentially, in both cases the base
                                      >>> line is not recognised, so the .COPY and .MOD both fail (PObject
                                      > error
                                      >>> about not finding Camel or Elephant respectively)
                                      >>>
                                      >>> Line numbers in square brackets
                                      >>>
                                      >>> [26]Camel
                                      >>> STARTFEATS:1
                                      >>> SIZE:L
                                      >>> MOVE:Walk,50
                                      >>> FACE:10
                                      >>> REACH:5
                                      >>> VISION:Low-light
                                      >>> PREALIGN:TN
                                      >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE
                                      >> BONUS:STAT|STR|8
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|DEX|6
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|CON|4
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|INT|-8
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|CHA|-6
                                      >>> MONCSKILL:Listen|Spot LEGS:4
                                      >>> BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Bite|DAMAGE|-ceil(STR/2)
                                      >>> BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Bite|TOHIT|-5
                                      >>>
                                      > NATURALATTACKS:Bite,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning.Piercing.Slashing,*1,1d4
                                      >>> SAB:Scent (Ex)
                                      >>> MONSTERCLASS:Animal:3
                                      >>> RACETYPE:Animal
                                      >>> TYPE:Animal
                                      >>> CR:1
                                      >>> SOURCEPAGE:MonstersAnimals.rtf
                                      >>>
                                      >>> [27]Camel.COPY=Camel (Bactrian)
                                      >>>
                                      >>> [28]Camel (Bactrian).MOD
                                      >>> OUTPUTNAME:[NAME] Camel
                                      >>> BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Walk|-10
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|CON|2
                                      >>>

                                      >>> [45]Elephant
                                      >>> STARTFEATS:1
                                      >>> SIZE:H
                                      >>> MOVE:Walk,40
                                      >>> FACE:15
                                      >>> REACH:10
                                      >>> VISION:Low-light
                                      >>> PREALIGN:TN
                                      >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|7|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|STR|20
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|CON|10
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|INT|-8
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|WIS|2
                                      >>> BONUS:STAT|CHA|-4
                                      >>> MONCSKILL:Listen|Spot
                                      >>> LEGS:4
                                      >>> HANDS:3
                                      >>> BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Gore|DAMAGE|max(0,(STR/2))
                                      >>>
                                      > NATURALATTACKS:Slam,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning,*1,2d6|Stamp,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Bludgeoning,*1,2d6
                                      >>>
                                      >> NATURALATTACKS:Gore,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Piercing,*1,2d8
                                      >>> SAB:Trample (Ex)
                                      >>> SAB:Scent (Ex)
                                      >>> MONSTERCLASS:Animal:11
                                      >>> RACETYPE:Animal
                                      >>> TYPE:Animal
                                      >>> HITDICEADVANCEMENT:22
                                      >>> CR:7

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Mar 31, 2008
                                        PCGEN 5.13.12
                                        Win XP PRO

                                        Problem with the COVER tag in .pcc files.

                                        If the path to the image file contains an apostrophe the cover image
                                        fails to display.

                                        e.g Pathname:

                                        C:/Program Files/PCGen/PCGen5.13.12/Data/Gamer's Handbook/

                                        Contains the files gh.pcc and gh.jpg

                                        and the .pcc file contains the line

                                        COVER:gh.jpg

                                        Then the cover image does not load.

                                        Change the pathname to
                                        C:/Program Files/PCGen/PCGen5.13.12/Data/Gamers Handbook/

                                        and all is well.

                                        Coromir.
                                      • Eddy Anthony
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Mar 31, 2008
                                          It's all fixed up now., fixed some other issues too. Thanks for the report.

                                          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                                        • Martijn Verburg
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Apr 1, 2008
                                            Trackered - K

                                            > PCGEN 5.13.12
                                            > Win XP PRO
                                            >
                                            > Problem with the COVER tag in .pcc files.
                                            >
                                            > If the path to the image file contains an apostrophe the cover image
                                            > fails to display.
                                            >
                                            > e.g Pathname:
                                            >
                                            > C:/Program Files/PCGen/PCGen5.13.12/Data/Gamer's Handbook/
                                            >
                                            > Contains the files gh.pcc and gh.jpg
                                            >
                                            > and the .pcc file contains the line
                                            >
                                            > COVER:gh.jpg
                                            >
                                            > Then the cover image does not load.
                                            >
                                            > Change the pathname to
                                            > C:/Program Files/PCGen/PCGen5.13.12/Data/Gamers Handbook/
                                            >
                                            > and all is well.
                                            >

                                            > Coromir.

                                          • Eric C Smith
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Jan 1, 2010
                                              Hi Folks and I hope this note finds everyone having had a wonderful
                                              holiday season!

                                              While prepping for a game for this weekend I have run across a bug in
                                              the RSRD Treasure Kits.

                                              It seems that the OPTION range values have incorrect values. Or at
                                              least the one I examined did and as I picked it at randome I will
                                              assume that the error exists in other locations as well.

                                              Specifically, if you look at the Treasure Table Coins CR10 includes
                                              the following:

                                              STARTPACK:Treasure Table Coins
                                              CR10 TYPE:Treasure VISIBLE:YES APPLY:INSTANT EQUIPBUY:0
                                              SELECT:roll("1d100")
                                              GEAR:Coin (Silver) QTY:roll("2d10")*1000 OPTION:11,24
                                              GEAR:Coin (Gold) QTY:roll("6d4")*100 OPTION:35,79
                                              GEAR:Coin (Platinum) QTY:roll("5d6")*10 OPTION:86,100

                                              Per the 3.5 SRD it should read as follows:

                                              STARTPACK:Treasure Table Coins
                                              CR10 TYPE:Treasure VISIBLE:YES APPLY:INSTANT EQUIPBUY:0
                                              SELECT:roll("1d100")
                                              GEAR:Coin (Silver) QTY:roll("2d10")*1000 OPTION:11,24
                                              GEAR:Coin (Gold) QTY:roll("6d4")*100 OPTION:25,79
                                              GEAR:Coin (Platinum) QTY:roll("5d6")*10 OPTION:80,100

                                              I have tracker this particular issue.

                                              Additionally, I have noticed that the treasure that is generated isn't
                                              as random as I would expect.

                                              I have created a half dozen Trolls, of both normal and Scrag, and
                                              applied the Standard Treasure CR5 kit. All critters consistently
                                              recieved Gold of varying quantities and ALWAYS received Small Full-
                                              Plate.

                                              I am using the following:
                                              Mac running OSX 10.5.8
                                              PCGen 5.16.2
                                              RSRD loaded

                                              Can someone create a troll and apply the 'Treasure Standard CR5' kit
                                              and post the results?

                                              Thanks!

                                              Maredudd