Barak you lied to me!!!

  • pcswear00 <pcswear00@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
      Ok I got your attention, you told me the attack bonuses would work
      with the new release since you checked my char file and it was
      working with the cvs. Well it didnt work with 4.2.5. So I checked all
      my custom files and found that I hadnt change the feats for armor
      over to the new standard and the lst converter didnt seem to do it
      either. So problem fixed it wasnt your fault after all by the way
      like the new layout for the most part. Has there been any work on
      movement and figuring a way to get boots of springing and striding to
      work, I made a template that seems to work for at least a human with
      heavy armor on.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
        From: <pcswear00@...>

        > Ok I got your attention, you told me the attack bonuses would work
        > with the new release since you checked my char file and it was
        > working with the cvs. Well it didnt work with 4.2.5. So I checked all
        > my custom files and found that I hadnt change the feats for armor
        > over to the new standard and the lst converter didnt seem to do it

        Whew... had me worried for a second. :P

        > either. So problem fixed it wasnt your fault after all by the way
        > like the new layout for the most part. Has there been any work on

        That's good.

        > movement and figuring a way to get boots of springing and striding to
        > work, I made a template that seems to work for at least a human with
        > heavy armor on.

        That's still an open FREQ/Bug and it's not in my area, so I don't really know
        anything more than that about it.

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon
      • taluroniscandar <mhgj@excite.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          > > movement and figuring a way to get boots of springing and striding to
          > > work, I made a template that seems to work for at least a human with
          > > heavy armor on.
          >
          > That's still an open FREQ/Bug and it's not in my area, so I don't
          > really know anything more than that about it.

          Doh!! Ya' know, after ~18 months of writing over my characters
          movement speed I have to bang my head on the desk now. Creating a
          template to increase the charcters movement when equipped with
          striding and springing is so ... obvious. Make up two or three (+20,
          +30, +40 feet) templates and then select the right one for the
          characters basemove and equipment, similar to the idea behind the >1
          PP template... Simple and effective work around.

          Need to make some templates tonight. Thanks pcswear00 and Barak!
        • pcswear00 <pcswear00@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
            Just a hint on the template dont forget to figure if wearing heavy
            armor it lowers it by 20 even with the template so you have to adjust
            it in that case so if move is 40 then set MOVE:Walk,60 to get at 40
            if you needed that help.