RE: [pcgen] New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Matthew Franco
    Message 1 of 202 , Jan 2, 2003
      Description is wrong

      -----Original Message-----
      From: pcgen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pcgen@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:32 AM
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] New file uploaded to pcgen

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
      group.

      File : /Alternate PCGen Releases/PCGen v4.2.5 for Windows
      Uploaded by : loyalparsons <loyalp@...>
      Description : A Windows specific distribution of PCGen 4.2.3. Included is
      the Java runtime, selectable source materials, and themes & skins. Send
      questions to: pcgen@....

      You can access this file at the URL

      %20v4.2.5%20for%20Windows

      Regards,

      loyalparsons <loyalp@...>

    • Andriy Sen
      Message 202 of 202 , Nov 13, 2005
        >> File : /'Need Help With'/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptions.zip
        > I got this file today but I can't figure out how to unpack it so it
        > will work. The outputsheets directory is simple enough but I don't
        > know what to do with the src. a readme would have helped a lot. TiA

        This one you could use if you compiling the code yourself. You could
        take a look at Files/Misc/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptionsForPCGen594.zip
        for the one with compiled plugin and a short readme. If you would need
        additional help
        let me know.

        Thanks,
        Andriy