Re: Help with List files

  • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
      > On 02 Jan 2003, you wrote
      >
      > >> Okay, found it, in Data, Customsources and yes, the
      deity I
      > > created
      > >> is there. Weird. Will this load automatically now?
      > >
      > > It should.
      > >

      > Great, and it did! Okay, one more thing. Why is the standard
      by
      > system for Abilities not part of PCGen? I use it to make characters
      for
      > LG and I had to manually set the point buy system.

      The point buy system is not in the SRD (standard resource document),
      since PCGen is OGL compliant we could not include a point buy system
      by default. Fortunately you should only need to define the point-buy
      settings once.

      -Bryan

      > --
      > Marc da Puma
    • Master Cougar
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
        On 02 Jan 2003, you wrote

        > The point buy system is not in the SRD (standard resource document),
        > since PCGen is OGL compliant we could not include a point buy system
        > by default. Fortunately you should only need to define the point-buy
        > settings once.

        True, I forgot about the SRD. While it is true that one has to set
        the point settings only once, unless one uses different types, it is
        rather a painful process.

        --
        Marc da Puma