Setting up Traveller lst files

  • lonbarnett1957 <lonbarnett@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2 8:00 AM
      I am helping with this effort and wondered if the Game Mode was
      working? I have not been able to get it to and was wondering if
      someone had an example they coupld walk me through?

      Thanks, Lonnie
    • Mark Brooks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2 8:28 AM
        I am glad that some people are working on this. If I
        can help, let me know, I have the T20 book.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2 8:48 AM
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "lonbarnett1957 <lonbarnett@a...>"
          <lonbarnett@a...> wrote:

          > I am helping with this effort and wondered if the Game Mode was
          > working? I have not been able to get it to and was wondering if
          > someone had an example they coupld walk me through?

          The Game Modes should be working. In your .pcc file, the line
          GAME:Something
          assumes the existence of a directory named
          system\gameModes\Something
          in which there are 3 files: load.lst, miscinfo.lst,
          statsandchecks.lst. In miscinfo.lst there are a couple of menu
          related tags that need to be changed:
          MENUENTRY:&Something
          MENUTOOLTIP:Use Something character creation settings

          You may want to go through those 3 files and change any settings as
          appropriate.

          -Bryan