Re: [pcgen] Re: Multiple Weapon displays

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
      Thanks Ian!

      It took help from Felipe (a code monkey) and Tir also. :)

      The new blocks are on all but the _combined.htm sheet. \

      For those that might be mystified by the abbreviations...

      1H-P One Hand, Primary Hand
      1H-O One hand, Off Hand
      2H Two handed
      2W-P-(OH) Two Weapon, Primary Hand, Off Hand Weapon = Heavy
      2W-P-(OL) Two Weapon, Primary Hand, Off Hand Weapon = Light
      2W-O Two Weapon, Off Hand

      Everyone, please bang on these and let me know if there are any situations
      where you get incorrect numbers.

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
        On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:41:44PM +0000, Ian Dale <ian_dale@...> wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David <Papa-DRB@h...>" <Papa-DRB@h...>
        > wrote:
        > > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
        > > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
        > > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
        > > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
        > >
        > > thanks, -- david
        >
        > Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
        > (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
        > damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
        > off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).

        Sweet! I've been wanting this for a while now. Thanks Barak et al.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies
        keith.davies@...